I basted my Brown Bear quilt yesterday morning so that I could begin quilting it. This is the largest quilt I've tried quilting myself (44" x 60") and I knew that I needed to do some furniture rearranging if I was going to quilt this thing on my Baby Lock Symphony. Here is what my set up used to look like:
Well, almost. I actually had my sewing machine on a smaller office table with this larger table right in front of it. The problem with this layout though is that the bulk of my quilt would be hanging off the table and/or hitting my table lamp. So I shifted some things around and here's what it looks like now:
There's more table space to the left of my machine, and now I can cut and press without having to cross around to the other side of the table. I don't know why I didn't figure this out sooner! Time to start quilting!