I have a laundry list of things to sew:
- Put the finishing touches on my son's pirate costume
- Finish the backing for my Accuracy quilt top.
- Baste & Quilt the above mentioned quilt top.
- Sew a charm pack into 80+ half square triangles
- Make a table runner for a holiday gift
- Make a quilted advent calendar
But am I getting any of these things done? No, not really. Why? Because a new Lego game came out this past week. Now I'm not a gamer by any stretch of the imagination - put a game controller in my hands to see just how coordinated I'm not. With that said though, I love the Lego games. They're easy enough for me follow along (most of the time) and they're just so much fun. Some of my favorite Lego games include Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Pirates of the Caribbean. The newest one that just came out is Lego Marvel Super Heroes. Give me a week and I'll be back to sewing in no time!