With the return of school, my sewing time has more than doubled overnight. I've made significant progress on my cathedral window bed runner. I made the goal this month to try and get the squares all sewn together. Not only have I finished that, I was able to decide on a color layout for the top squares and have them all pinned down and ready to quilt.
I really wanted the backing to be one continuous piece and since I didn't have anything suitable in my stash I ordered some wide back fabric. Once that arrives I can quilt and bind it. That will be my One Monthly Goal for September. Looking forward to finishing this project.