Man, did I get a lot done this past weekend. I made a serious dent in my Midnight Mystery Quilt and have 80% of my square in a square blocks done. Since I'm make a queen size quilt, I need 48 of these. These were supposed to be done in September so I'm a bit behind but I know I'll be able to catch up.
I've also made some progress on this month's Stash Bee block. This block is a great leaders and ender project so I've been piecing it between my other blocks. I've got a few more 9 patches to go and then I can put the entire block together.
Lastly I've gathered some fabrics for my classroom quilt project. Thank you so much to Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl who sent me some! Now I need to start pressing them and cutting out some squares. Lots and lots of squares!
Unfortunately, my little one is home sick with strep throat so I'm not sure how much sewing I'll get done this week. Maybe that's why I pushed myself to get so much done over the weekend.