It's hard to believe it, but we're in the last few months of 2016 and there are still so many projects that I want to get done before we ring in 2017. Will I get to them all? Probably not, but it can't hurt to try. Here they are, in no particular order:
1. My Holiday Wreath Quilt -- this one rolled over from last quarter.I have the layout planned and the blocks back up on my design wall. I'm just waiting to finish a few other projects first.
2. The Cat's Meow Charity Quilt -- this one was so close to being finished for Q3! All that I have left to do is quilt the orange border and bind it.
3. Mystery Project - I've obscured a bit of this photo on purpose, but this is ready to be quilted and is my top priority this quarter.
4. Placemats for our new dining table - I'm hoping to make a total of 8.
5. Final Pelmet Box for our sliding glass door - this one is going to take a bit of work due to the length of the slider. I think some wood shop tools will be involved this time around, instead of just foam core and staples.
6. BB-8 Quilt - This is going to be a Christmas gift for my son, so I really need to get crackin' on this!
I think that's plenty to keep me busy.