|Click here for the 2017 Finish-Along Details|
1. My cousin's quilt for their wedding gift. They got married in March, so I'm going for that unexpected surprise gift at this point.
2. Aspen Frost Jubilee Quilt - I made a ton of progress on this last quarter but then other projects took priority and it took a backseat. I need to find a good border fabric and backing fabric and then I can get to quilting this.
3. Welcome Panel - this is half quilted already but again, it was set aside last quarter so I'm confident I can get this finished up in an afternoon once I find the time to work on it again.
4. These layer cakes are back on the list again in the hopes that it motivates me to get started on the project using a half square triangle layout that I came up with in EQ7.
5. Rainbow Dresden Mini. This is the only new project that I'm adding. Contrary to what it looks like, this pile of scraps are actually cut out dresden petals that I chain pieced when I was in Lee Monroe's "Understanding the Rainbow" class at QuiltCon. I need to make this into a mini quilt.
That's it, that's all I got.