- New Quilt: Brown Bear themed baby quilt for my son's preschool teacher (needs to be done in by March)
- UFO: need to finish up the backing so I can quilt my Accuracy Quilt
- Software: Learn how to confidently use EQ7. I've been playing with it since it showed up a few days ago but there is definitely a learning curve.
- New Quilt: A queen sized quilt for our new master bedroom, using batik fabrics. I was originally going to use the Star Surround pattern that Melissa from Happy Quilting developed for her 2013 QAL but then she posted about her 2014 QAL called Star Light Star Bright with different variations and I fell in love with variation 4! After input from her readers, the majority voted for variation #1 but I'm still going to make variation #4 (with her permission of course!)
- New Project: A Christmas tree skirt for next year, based on my earlier post here.
- New Project: A quilted Advent Calendar for next Christmas
- New Quilt: A large lap quilt with all the half square triangles I made back in October. I still have another charm pack to make so depending upon what layout I select, it might be bigger!
I think that is MORE than enough to keep me busy! As a new-ish quilter (and one with a preschooler) I think it's an ambitious list especially since 3 of them are finished quilts! Of course, even if I don't accomplish everything on this list, I'll still be quilting and having fun!
How about you, are you the type to set New Year's resolutions or goals? What crafty type projects do you hope to tackle in 2014?