As many of you know, beside my love of fabrics & yarn, my family loves theme parks, amusement parks, and water parks. I was so honored earlier this year to be selected as an Ask-a-Mom panelist for Great Wolf Lodge and I was so thrilled when they contacted me asking to host a giveaway for a one night stay for four at the Great Wolf Lodge of your choice!
If you've never been to Great Wolf Lodge, the holidays are a great time to go! Howl-o-Ween runs through Thursday, October 31 with nightly costume parades, trick-or-treat trails, and the Monster Bash family dance party on the weekends. Snowland begins November 30 – January 4, 2014. The tree lighting ceremony and Santa's arrival (at all properties) will be on November 30. Guests can also make reservations to eat inside a life-size gingerbread house for a $20 sitting fee that will be donated to Big Brothers Big Sisters.
There are some important things to know before you enter:
- The complimentary stay is for a one-night stay in a Family Suite with one breakfast for 4 people. Two days of waterpark admission are included.
- Valid at all Great Wolf Lodge properties in the U.S. (excludes Niagara Falls, Canada.)
- The gift certificate is non-refundable and non-transferable. Reservation is based upon discount availability, valid every day of the week. Blackout dates do apply.
- The certificate does not carry cash value. Recipient must be at least 21 years old.
- The winner will also receive a $50 gift card to be used at the property at the time of stay (the gift card does not expire)
- The certificate expires December 31, 2013. Yes, December 31st of THIS YEAR so you need to act fast!
Enter to Win!
Simply use the Rafflecopter below to enter. Good luck!
Updated Note: Don't just click on the green "I Commented" button without leaving a comment. YOU NEED TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON THE BLOG IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE.
a Rafflecopter giveaway